Food Allergy compensation claims
If you have a food allergy: If you think you or a loved one is suffering an allergic reaction to food you should act immediately. You should do two things as quickly as possible:
- Get medical help immediately
- Get legal advice as soon as possible
Get medical help immediately
You should see a medical practitioner as quickly as possible.
NOTE: If you or anyone you know is having anaphylactic shock you need to get them medical help urgently. You should use their EpiPen as soon as possible. Find out more about Anaphylactic reaction here.
Get legal advice urgently
First, was the food supplied to you at a restaurant, fast food outlet, takeaway or a sandwich bar or other prepared food outlet? If so you should be able to make a claim for compensation.
But making a claim for a food allergy incident is not a simple issue. You should consult a specialist law firm, such as O’Neill Injury Solicitors, who have expertise in this area. We will;
- assess whether you can make a claim
- gather the relevant evidence
- put together your case with the best chance of succeeding
- obtain the highest level of award possible